Photo Hobby Index du Forum Photo Hobby
Sony A100

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sigma DP2M and Metz 20-C2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Photo Hobby Index du Forum -> Sony's Alpha DSLR-A100 EISA Award -> -> Sigma
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 13/12/2017 04:55:17    Sujet du message: Sigma DP2M and Metz 20-C2 Répondre en citant

I have just bought a Metz 20 C-2 flash for my Sigma dp2 merrill, but it won't work! I have attached it properly on the hot shoe, set up the manual options etc... but the Sigma won't allow me to change flash options. That bit is greyed out. I have not updated the firmware on the Sigma, but it already says 1.5, so that is the most up to date anyway isn't it?
The camera won't see the flash. You just turn on the flash, set it to the desired auto setting, either f2.8 or f5.6, depending on your camera settings and take a picture. Then the flash will fire.
At least that's how my 20 C-2 and 36 C-2 works on my DP1M and DP3M.

Does the indicator light on the back of the flash light up? Are you sure the batteries are placed correctly and are charged?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.seoompactcomhreads/flashelp-pleasigma-m-anmetz-20-c2.218/

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/12/2017 04:55:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Photo Hobby Index du Forum -> Sony's Alpha DSLR-A100 EISA Award -> -> Sigma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation